Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Money More Money More Money!

     This blog at thinkprogress.org pertains to the exorbitant amount of  money that is being spent on political ads during this election year, by the CoC (Chamber of Commerce). The blog is written by Ben Armbruster, it's a follow up to a preceding blog entitled "The Chambers Non-Disclosure". I like that they dove right into the problem, and that they didn't hold any thing back. This blog seems to be a forth right and good place to catch a real glimpse at the goings on in and around the political arena. As I maneuvered through the links within the blog itself they took me to anywhere from "The Washington Post" to Government sites themselves, showing me the ins and outs, and building my trust.
     I believe that the blog is well written, easy to understand, and deserves to be noticed by not only Joe, Sally, and I, but by Supreme Court of  The United States (SCOTUS) too. They made this blog easy for Joe the plumber to understand, and  I hope this blog doesn't fall on,  should I say a "blind eye", because as we all know justice is blind.  This blog is trying to truly wake up the general public and inform them of a wrong within our system, and I sure hope their alarm clock batteries don't die before SCOTUS gets up out of bed and rights the wrong they did when letting all this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment